Recycle Sustain Reduce Blog
- Water Harvesting: We offer installation of roof catchments systems and below ground water catchments systems for irrigation of gardens.
- Our grading plans retain water on the site and the use of permeable paving allows water to enter the ground directly. This prevents run-off into our City’s storm sewer system, ending up in our rivers and lakes.
- We educate our clients and encourage them to select non-toxic building supplies or processes.
- We use native species and plants that do not require a lot of watering, where possible.
- We use track excavators to eliminate soil compaction.
- Create gardens that benefit wildlife habitats.
- We use Bullfrog clean electricity at our office.
- Our printing is on recycled paper