Recycle Sustain Reduce Blog
- Bring all concrete removed from sites to recyclers where it is crushed and turned into gravel.
- Use recycled concrete as gravel for most sub-bases of paving.
- All paver materials removed from a site are donated to be re-used.
- We return all wood skids to supplier for re-using.
- We reuse large plant containers and recycle the smaller ones.
- All metal, soil and asphalt are recycled.
- We recycle all our office paper.
- We donate our outdated office machines or take them to the proper City of Toronto recycling depot.
- Bring our printer cartridges to centers that reuse them.